When you use our website, we collect the following:
When you buy from us, the following personal is collected:
Company name, address(es), VAT number, contact person.
- The purpose of handling this information is to fulfil and honour agreements and bookkeeping regulations.
- All information will be used by Broste Copenhagen exclusively and not shared with or sold to any third parties.
- The information is stored for the legal minimum of time in force at any given time.
When you apply for a job, the following personal is collected:
Name, private address, e-mail address, phone number, identification information, including social security number.
- The purpose of collecting this information is to make it possible to establish a potential employment agreement.
- The information will be used by Broste Copenhagen exclusively in connection with filling a position. However, we might arrange with you to store the information in connection with other or future positions. Only people directly involved with recruitment will have access to the information. The information will not be shared with anybody else.
- If the application is turned down, we will delete any personal data no later than 6 months after the application has been turned down, unless you have consented to a longer period, or if an objectively professional need to keep them for a longer period of time has arisen.
- You have the right to know which information we register about you.
- You have the right to rectify and update the personal data we have registered.
- You have the have any personal data and information we have registered deleted. Should you wish to have said information deleted, we will immediately delete everything that we are not required by law to keep.
- Is the registration of personal data based on consent from you, you have the right to withdraw this consent, which entails that any registration ceases, unless we are required by law to store the data for a longer period of time.
Broste Copenhagen ensures that all personal data is protected, so that no information is destroyed, lost, or downgraded. At the same time Broste Copenhagen ensures that no information is made available to third parties, exploited, or handled against regulations. This is done in accordance with the Data Protection Act, including all legal requirements for data security.
Broste Copenhagen only stores personal data for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above, including purposes established in other legislation.
Broste Copenhagen is responsible for the data, and we take great care to handle your personal data in accordance with all relevant legislation.
Data Controller CFO Peter Bek Madsen
Tel. +45 36390333
You have the possibility of complaining of our handling of your personal data to the Data Protection Agency. For contact information and additional information on complaints/appeal procedures, please see www.datatilsynet.dk